What is accumulator bet in 1xbet?
Accumulator bets are wildly popular with bettors. They are put by beginners and those who play for the sake of excitement and a big win. In this article, we will look at what an accumulator bet is, how to place it at a bookmaker, how the bookmaker calculates it, and whether it is worth betting on accumulator bets.
Create a betslip in bookmaker right now and win money by clicking on the link below:
If you still don't know how to place multi bet on 1xbet, read the detailed 1xbet accumulator guide later in the article.
Accumulator bet in 1xbet
Express is a combined bet of two or more selections, in which the loss of any selection means the loss of the entire bet.
For an accumulator to win and bring the full potential win, all selections in it must win. The parlay makes a profit even when the bookmaker calculates part of the selections as a return, but at least one wins. In this case, the parlay odds and the win will be smaller because the return makes the selection odds 1.0.
Pros and cons of Express:
|Ability to collect very high odds||Difficulty of winning with a large number of events|
|You can win a big amount with one bet|
|Opportunity to play live and prematch|
|You can hedge your choice by taking a lower odd|
Before you start creating an accumulator bet, register with a bookmaker. You can open an account in 1xbet. By registering in 1x bet, you will be able to create a bet slip code and make an accumulator bet. Now let's proceed to the step-by-step instructions on how to add bet in accumulator in 1xbet right now.
How to create betslip in 1xbet:
- First you need to click on the selections that you want to combine into an express. Let's say you liked the following options:
- Tottenham's away victory over Leicester for 1.73;
- away success for Manchester United against Watford for 1.66;
- "Nantes" with a handicap (+1) in the match against "Monaco" for 1.35.
- In the coupon, you need to select the type of bet - express. After all the necessary outcomes are selected, they fall into the bookmaker's coupon. It is usually located on the right side of the screen. The bookmaker calculates the final odds and the potential payout. In our case, this is a coefficient of 3.87, and the payout at a rate of 100 $ will be equal to 387 $.
How to place multiple bet on 1xbet
Is it worth it to play express? To answer this question, you must first decide what goal you are pursuing. If you just want to have fun and tickle your nerves, then no problem - put it. But express trains are unlikely to bring profit at a distance. After all, by multiplying the betting odds, you also multiply the bookmaker's margin, which is contained in them.
To understand this, let's take a match between equal opponents with two possible outcomes. The probability of winning each of them is 50%, and the odds for opposite outcomes are the same. Let's say 1.85 versus 1.85. Let's make 100 single bets, 1 $ each. At a distance, half of these bets will lose, half will win. So let's count:
- 100 x 0.5 x 1 x 1.85 = 92,5 USD.
In total, we bet 100 dollars (10 x $10), and 92,5 dollars returned to us. We are at a loss of $7,5. This is 7.5% of our bank and this is the bookmaker's margin.
- Now let's see what will happen if we place 100 accumulators from two such events, 1 dollars each. The coefficient of each express will be 3.42 (1.85 x 1.85), and the probability of passing will be 2 times less than that of a single bet, that is, 25%. Because if in single bets we won half at a distance, then we will win a quarter here.
100 x 0.25 x 10 x 3.42 = 85,5 dollars
In total, we bet 100 rubles (100 x $10), and 85,5 USD returned to us. We are at a loss of 14,5 dollars, or 14.5% of our bank. This is a margin, and it is almost twice as high as in the case of single bets. It turns out that it is more profitable to bet singles (ones) than to collect from them, for example, express doubles.
The more selections included in your parlay, the more advantage the bookmaker gets over you.
Therefore, mathematically betting express bets is unprofitable. That does not prevent them from remaining insanely popular among the players of bookmakers and giving a lot of emotions when playing. So the choice of whether to play accumulators depends on your expectations. What do you want - emotions or increased chances to make a profit?
Let's summarize - bet slip is a combination of single events, which is calculated as a win only if all selected markets pass. Combinations can start from two events. The bet odds are calculated by multiplying all odds. To make it easier for you to understand the information on the accumulator bet in 1xbet, we suggest you watch the video instruction on how to create a bet slip and add matches to the coupon.
Video about how to create betslip in 1xbet and place accumulator bet:
Mutually exclusive events cannot be collected in an accumulator bet - this is the only general restriction on the part of the bookmaker. Some companies may limit the maximum odds or number of events per coupon. To make a bet, you need to collect all the necessary markets in a coupon, indicate the amount of the bet and make a forecast.