What is accumulator bet in 1xbet?
Accumulator bets are wildly popular with bettors. They are put by beginners and those who play for the sake of excitement and a big win. In this article, we will look at what an accumulator bet is, how to place it at a bookmaker, how the bookmaker calculates it, and whether it is worth betting on accumulator bets. Create a betslip in bookmaker right now and win money by clicking on the link below:
To make it easier for you to understand the information on the accumulator bet in 1xbet, we suggest you watch the video instruction on how to create a bet slip and add matches to the coupon.
Video about how to create betslip in 1xbet and place accumulator bet:
If you still don’t know how to place multi bet on 1xbet, read the detailed 1xbet accumulator guide later in the article.
Accumulator Bet in 1xbet
What is accumulator in 1xbet? The accumulator bet value comes from the required actions for bets of the «Multi» type — the player accumulates 2 or more bets in betslip and place money once. Users from different countries call this type of betting differently — Multibet, Express, Betslip. However, this does not affect the value of what is bet slip in 1xbet in any way. betslip allows you to add rates for any sport to get high odds.
For an accumulator to win and bring the full potential win, all selections in it must win. The parlay makes a profit even when the bookmaker calculates part of the selections as a return, but at least one wins. In this case, the parlay odds and the win will be smaller because the return makes the selection odds 1.0.
Pros and cons of Express:
+ Ability to collect very high odds
— Difficulty of winning with a large number of events
+ You can win a big amount with one bet
+ Opportunity to play live and prematch
+ You can hedge your choice by taking a lower odd
Before you start creating an accumulator bet, register with a bookmaker. You can open an account in 1xbet.com website or mobile application. By registering in 1x bet, you will be able to create a bet slip code and make an accumulator bet. Next, we will consider step-by-step instructions on how to add bet in betslip and place multiple bet.
1xbet Accumulator Rules:
- It is not possible to add several bets from one game event to bet slip, for example: by choosing the victory of 1 team, it is impossible to add a bet on the 2nd team to win;
- Place accumulator bets can only registered users;
- The win on the express is equal to the product of the bet amount and the odds of all outcomes included in the express;
- Loss on one of the outcomes of the express means a loss on the entire express;
- To make an accumulator bet in 1xbet, add to betslip 2 or more matches;
- The overall coefficient is formed based on the multipliers multiplied by each other at the rates in the coupon.
❗️ All events and outcomes, as well as odds, are provided at the discretion of the betting company. You need to check the availability of available outcomes yourself.
1xbet accumulator conditions can be changed — supplemented, replaced. For more accurate information, we recommend manually compiling a pair of parlays and betting the minimum money — 0.3 USD. You can also ask an online consultant on the 1xbet.com website for up-to-date information.
How to Create Betslip in 1xbet:
- STEP 1: First you need to click on the selections that you want to combine into an express. Let’s say you liked the following options:
- New York Rangers away victory over Pittsburgh Penguins for 1.944;
- Away success for Burnley against Manchester United for 1.66;
- «Nantes» with a handicap (+1) in the match against «Monaco» for 3.54.
- STEP 2: Click on the coupon icon at the bottom of the menu in the center to go to the «Bet slip» section.
- STEP 3: In the coupon, you need to select the type of bet — Accumulator. After all the necessary outcomes are selected, they fall into the bookmaker’s coupon. It is usually located on the right side of the screen. The bookmaker calculates the final odds and the potential payout. In our case, this is a coefficient of 17.487, and the payout at a rate of 5 $ will be equal to 87,44 $.
- STEP 4: Check out the added events as well as the compiled potential winnings. After that, click on «PLACE A BET» and you will receive a message that your bet was successfully accepted.
✅ Express Ready! Now you can save your coupon as a code to send it to friends or sell the bet on your blog. To do this, go to «SAVE BET SLIP» and generate code. Next, copy betslip generated code and share it.
Accumulator Of The Day is also available to players, which can be added with one click. There will be 3 or 4 events in the coupon, multiplied by an additional coefficient from the bookmaker — x1.1. These bets are randomly generated and each of them can lose as well as win.
How to Place Multiple Bet on 1xbet
Is it worth it to play express? To answer this question, you must first decide what goal you are pursuing. If you just want to have fun and tickle your nerves, then no problem — put it. But express trains are unlikely to bring profit at a distance. After all, by multiplying the betting odds, you also multiply the bookmaker’s margin, which is contained in them.
To understand this, let’s take a match between equal opponents with two possible outcomes. The probability of winning each of them is 50%, and the odds for opposite outcomes are the same. Let’s say 1.85 versus 1.85. Let’s make 100 single bets, 1 $ each. At a distance, half of these bets will lose, half will win. So let’s count:
- 10$ × 0.5 (50% winnings) × 10 bets x 1.85 odd = 92,5 USD.
In total, we bet 100 dollars (10 x $10), and 92,5 dollars returned to us. We are at a loss of $7,5. This is 7,5% of our bank and this is the bookmaker’s margin.
- Now let’s see what will happen if we place 100 accumulators from two such events, 1 dollars each. The coefficient of each express will be 3.42 (1.85×1.85), and the probability of passing will be 2 times less than that of a single bet, that is, 25%. Because if in single bets we won half at a distance, then we will win a quarter here.
10$ × 0,25 (25% winnings) × 10 bets × 3.42 odd= 85,5 dollars
In total, we bet 100 $ (10 bets x $10), and 85,5 USD returned to us. We are at a loss of 14,5 dollars, or 14,5% of our bank. This is a margin, and it is almost twice as high as in the case of single bets. It turns out that it is more profitable to bet singles (ones) than to collect from them, for example, express doubles.
The more selections included in your parlay, the more advantage the bookmaker gets over you.
Therefore, mathematically betting express bets is unprofitable. That does not prevent them from remaining insanely popular among the players of bookmakers and giving a lot of emotions when playing. So the choice of whether to play accumulators depends on your expectations. What do you want — emotions or increased chances to make a profit?
Let’s summarize — bet slip is a combination of single events, which is calculated as a win only if all selected markets pass. Combinations can start from two events. The bet odds are calculated by multiplying all odds. Mutually exclusive events cannot be collected in an accumulator bet — this is the only general restriction on the part of the bookmaker. Some companies may limit the maximum odds or number of events per coupon. To make a bet, you need to collect all the necessary markets in a coupon, indicate the amount of the bet and make a forecast.